Saeber
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

SoundTouch 300 Sound Bar with bass and Satellite 700 Issues

I am hoping that someone can tell me how to fine tune the bass and sat speakers (volume control, etc).  The sat speakers are very low compared to the sounbar.  My system is hooked up via wireless to my router and optical to soundcard on my computer.  I also can only find my soundbar on soundtouch app.  I realize the 700 only connects with the boss music app, but it won't find my bass and sat speakers on that app either.  Finally, what is the best driver for computer hooked up with bose?  Dolby atmos?  Are there videos that talk about hooking that up to the computer as opposed to tv?  I play all of my movies through computer.  Thanks.  

1.  Volume and setting issues on bass and sat speakers

2.  App issue 

3.  Driver 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: SoundTouch 300 Sound Bar with bass and Satellite 700 Issues

Hi Saeber, 

Thanks you for your post and welcome to the community.

You are correct, the settings for the Soundbar 700 can be found within the Bose Music app. The Accoustimass Bass module and rear speakers are considered as accessory speakers within the app. to connect these please take the following steps - 

• Load the Bose Music App
  • Within the My Bose page, select your Soundbar 700
  • Then select the circle on the bottom right hand corner of the screen
  • Select Settings
  • Select Accessory Speakers
  • Select Add Accessory Speakers
  • Select Begin - This will search for the speakers
  • While the search is in progress, i would adv to disconnect the power for the Bass Module and rear speakers for 10 seconds and reconnect them to power
  • Once the speakers have be discovered, the LED on each of the speakers should turn solid white

In regards to the best drivers, i'm afraid the Soundbar 700 does not support Dolby Atmos, I would suggest using Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, but you can try others to see which you prefer.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support