Highlighted
Ray_futbol
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

SoundTouch 300 green led on tv function

Hey all,

My SoundTouch 300 has a solid green led on tv function. It wasn't there before. It used to be solid white. From what I understand from what the led signals guide tells me, solid green means ready to use? (Sound is coming from the SoundTouch while using the tv)

How do I switch it back to the white led?

Tia

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: SoundTouch 300 green led on tv function

Hi Ray_futbol,

The green LED on the front of the console indicates that the system is in the "Enhance Dialog" mode. This feature allows you to boost the voices and dialog when watching your source.

You can toggle this feature using the speech bubble on the bottom row of the remote which is outlined in red below:

I hope this helps answer your question!

Ray_futbol
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

That definitely temporarily fixed it. But it's strange. When I had this soundbar during the early stages, i could toggle on and off that function with ease.

But now, it automatically goes green to enhance dialog and the only way to switch it back to normal is to switch between another function (ex Bluetooth), then back to tv and then quickly pressing the dialog enchance button. Is there a way to permanently leave it in normal mode?

Thanks for the reply
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Ray_futbol,

That is certainly strange. The SoundTouch 300 should not automatically enable the dialog mode.

Curiously have you tried to unplug your system from power for a full two minutes and then plug it back in? Can you try to remove the batteries from the remote for a few seconds as well and place them back in? We can also try to factory default the system, you can do this by following the instructions listed HERE.

Let us know how that goes!