Did you mean: 
Davester
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2018

SoundTouch 300 resetting and support

Greetings all. 

I have a quick message for you all. 

I wanted to know IF resetting the SoundTouch 300 to factory settings will automatically unpair the Soundbar from the acoustimass. The reason I ask is that I had a weird flashing light and I think I just re-set up the WIFI but there is no easy way to tell if I actually reset the whole soundbar or whether I just sorted the WIFI out. I presume if you factory reset the 300 it loses the acoustimass connection. So if it’s still connected, then I must not have completely reset it. Honestly, I just don’t want to have to go through the AdaptIQ stuff again. That takes ages and means I have to pull the TV out. 

thanks for your support. 

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: SoundTouch 300 resetting and support

Hello Davester, 

Thanks for posting. 

When performing a factory reset of the SoundTouch 300, this clears all memory of settings/pairings/network configurations. You will need to set up the system as if it were new, straight out of the box "from the factory."

You can find instructions for factory resetting the 300 system here.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to get back in touch!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!