cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyK
Participant
Registered since

Nov 12, 2020

SoundTouch 300 soundbar not responding to anything.

I have a Soundtouch 300 soundbar which was working fine with my TV except i had white flashing Wi-fi light which was probably down to the fact that I changed my router recently so I went into the app on my iPhone but it couldn’t see the soundbar or the Bose Wi-fi network and advised me to press the Soundtouch button and the number 9 to reconnect but since I did I now have no sound and the Wi-fi and soundtouch lights are flashing amber. I have now spent hours looking through the manual and on the internet and tried to do the same reconnect, tried to unplug all devices, tried a factory reset, run a Ethernet cable to the soundbar etc etc but non of these made any difference and I still have the two  flashing amber lights and can’t see find the soundbar or the Bose network on my app as well as being left with no sound. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: SoundTouch 300 soundbar not responding to anything.

Author Accepted Answer selected by KellyK

Did you reboot your router?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by KellyK

Did you reboot your router?

View solution in original post

KellyK
Participant
Registered since

Nov 12, 2020

I tried everything, and I mean everything, and when I spoke to a Bose engineer on the phone we tried plugging a laptop directly into the soundbar to do a hard reset but it wouldn’t even respond to that so Bose have now taken it back for inspection as they can’t understand what is wrong with it and I now await their response.