Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

SoundTouch 300 won't stop connection from bluetooth

Hi all.

I have a soundtouch 300 soundbar and when I play some music through Bluetooth it'll not go back to tv sound or pair a new device. If I select tv about 3 seconds later it bleeps an goes back to Bluetooth even though there is no input from bluetooth. If I try and pair a other device the same happens. I click to pair a new device on the app it 3 seconds later a bleep and back saying it's still connected to the last device.

Any ideas at all is it's quite annoying.

Chris
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 300 won't stop connection from bluetooth

Hi Chris2018, 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We'd be happy to assist! 

To clarify, it sounds like you will start out by using a Bluetooth device to connect and listen to audio content. Then, when you switch the source to watch TV, the source switches, but only stays for about 3 seconds until it automatically switches back to Bluetooth. Is this correct?

Curiously, what type of Bluetooth device are you connecting with when you experience this issue? We've heard some reports of this issue occurring specifically with computers running Windows 10. Let us know, and we'd be happy to provide some troubleshooting steps!

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support