Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2016

SoundTouch Adaptor Removed From USB

Can someone please help after my System update last week every time I switch my Bose 535 system on it plays a radio station for about 20 seconds then cuts out, on my hand control I’m prompted to see TV then the message

SoundTouch adapter has been removed from USB is displayed, I the pull the micro USB out of the adaptor plug it back in skip the SoundTouch setup and it works again.

This is now the procedure every time I switch it on with the USB lead fully connected, this problem has only happened since the system update.

65 REPLIES 65
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 13, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Adaptor Removed From USB

You are not alone. I am experiencing the same issue with my Lifestyle 135 - "SoundTouch Adaptor Removed From USB" at every power-on. Unacceptabe. And no fix - no rollback. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2017

I have the same issue since a few days. Is there any solution??
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2017

Exact same issue here. There’s always something with this system and oh please more music services even if you don’t care.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2016

Thanks for your support and comments folks, looks like a few of us are affected with the system update 2 weeks ago.

I have had no reply whatever from Bose must admit I’m a bit disappointed all I can do is repost and hope someone will pick up on it and help us all.

I love my quality of my Bose system but I feel that the software side of things tends to let it down.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the posts, and sorry to hear about the issues we're having with the SoundTouch USB adapter.  I'm investigating this right now, I'll report back with more info shortly.

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2017

Hi,

Experiencing the same problem for some time. I see that last post in terms of investigating this issue is from two weeks ago. Any further news?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Han_A,

Thanks for the post.  It's been escalated and is being investigated by the engineers. I don't have any further information at this time but as soon as I do, I'll update the thread.

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2016

Brandon

Any help is appreciated hope we can get a fix soon.

Thank you....Old Sandfly

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2015

I also have this problem with LIfestyle 135 with soundtouch adaptor dropping off. It started after the update