lovemymusic
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 23, 2018

SoundTouch App Can't Display Full Song Title?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: SoundTouch App Can't Display Full Song Title?

Hello lovemymusic,

Welcome to the community. We do have a couple of questions to clarify your question. What source are you listening to on the SoundTouch App? Is this the App on the phone or a display on the system? Thanks for posting and have a great day. 

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community

lovemymusic
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 23, 2018

Hi Emmet, thanks for the welcome. The app is on my Macbook and the music source is from Internet radio. I have previously been listening to those stations on my ITunes player app or direct from the web connections for these  stations on my desktop and had no issues with the song/tune titles been displayed.  I still continue to listen to these stations through the SoundTouch app to my Bose sound system. Occasionally a few titles escape my memory and it would be nice to know the titles being played. Looking forward to your assistance. Thanks

Hi lovemymusic,

Is the app not showing the title at all or only a partial song title? If so, how much is showing? Are you seeing the full song title from other music sources? Do you have the screen zoomed in or out by any chance?

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community

lovemymusic
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 23, 2018

Hi Emmet,

The app only shows the station name and "Internet Radio", no title at all.  The stations I frequently tune in to via SoundApp are: The Breeze, Beautiful Instrumentals Radio and Crystal Radio Canada. As I mentioned earlier, I do not have this problem with the ITunes app.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi lovemymusic,

We looked into this and the service we use does transfer this information for some but not all internet radio. We sent these as requests to see if they can update. Thanks for posting and have a great day.

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community