SoundTouch App Requests
I posted these requests/suggestions on the "old" site beginning of December and I'm not sure if they are lost in the bowls of so many posts. So I'd like to reopen this here. If this is not the right place, then please point me in the right direction as to where this would be.
Bose SoundTouch future features/enhancements:
- AUX input sync to all speakers (same as bluetooth)
- Stream from SoundBar 300 to all SoundTouch devices
- Separate treble and bass sliders for all devices (or even better, an EQ) I'd like more control over these features as the HW can handle more than it currently produces
- Possibility to add more bass than just “0” and -4 to +4 on the SoundBar 300 & Sub system (need more bass)
- Bring back the Recent list and add a favorite list
- Add the presets to the side bar as well and make them more prominent
- Possibility to add more than just 6 presets
- Volume control must be better than it is, currently cumbersome, must be quick and easy especially when playing on all devices.
- The app has a lag in performance (changing volume, playing on all devices when changing a track, etc.)
- App & Devices drop connection and then reconnect (this is NOT my wifi or my Internet connection) I have tried and tested this in detail. So please look into this urgently.
- Performance and reliability enhancements, App startup is slow, enhance this
- Better and faster overview of the devices, I currently have 7 and it is very cumbersome to scroll through them one-by-one.
- Give the user (us) more customization possibilities, thumbnail size, sorting, startup page, possibility to change the apps color scheme (black, grey, white etc.), possibility to adjust the size of the left column (Desktop & Tablet versions)
- Add Apple Music
- Alarm clock function
- Stereo paring of the ST 20 and 30 units
These are not in order of importance but just some ideas for improvement. Thanks for looking into this and maybe some feedback at some stage.