rfbull4
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 20, 2019

SoundTouch App cannot find speaker after update

Today is my third day trying but failing to get my system to connect. I have rebooted and reset my system more times then I can keep up with. I have tried everything suggested online with similar problems. It has the same result every time. "CAN NOT FIND SPEAKER". I am frustrated and let down by this product. I feel like going on a one man campaign to boycott Bose, and I surely would not stand alone. I have come to the conclusion the trash is the only place to find piece of mind here, but not before making a video smashing this system, and uploading to YouTube. It is compleatly a piece of trash worth over two thousand dollars. I hope you enjoy taking the hard earned money of people that are lured in by the Bose once great reputation and decieved into buying a product that will not work as promised. I am going back to other brands that will stand behind their product. At this point I will not even buy a car if it is equipped with a Bose system. Good bye and watch your stock decline. Lol
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch App cannot find speaker after update

Hi rfbull4,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you've been having with your system.

Would you like help troubleshooting?  We would be more than happy to work with you to get this figured out.

Let us know,

Brandon - Community Support