Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 14, 2017

SoundTouch App on PC

I have been running the Bose App on my Windows Vista pc without problems, till the latest update was installed. When I boot my computer and the SoundTouch App is loaded, a pop up appears, saying,

SoundTouchHelper.exe - Entry point Not Found

The Procedure entry point K32EnumProcesses could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll

I turn that window off and a second pop up from the operating system appears, letting me know SoundTouchHelper.exe has stopped working and windows can check online for a solution. I have done this but no solution is apparent. Once I get past these error messages the app works ok after it has done an update. But each reboot of the computer brings back the same error messages.

I have re-installed the Kernel32.dll, both from the installation dvd and websites that say they have the updated dll.

The SoundTouch app version is 15.120.23

Interface version is 15.120.24

Protocol version is 59

Any help will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Re: SoundTouch App on PC

Author Accepted Answer selected by DavidH1

Hi!

According to their download section. Soundtouch app only works with 

Microsoft Windows® computers running on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, or 64-bit Apple Macintosh computers running OS X 10.8 or later. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by DavidH1

Hi!

According to their download section. Soundtouch app only works with 

Microsoft Windows® computers running on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, or 64-bit Apple Macintosh computers running OS X 10.8 or later. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 14, 2017

Thanks loire 11, I didn't realise that. I shall look for an older version of the app and try to turn off updates.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 9, 2017

DavidH - were you able to find an older version to actually do this? Same problem here!