Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DesertRatt
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2019

SoundTouch Connect And Multiple Users?

My Sounds touch wireless connect works well using a new iPad with iOS v. 14.2 for ONE USER IN MY HOUSE.

But, when I try to use it with a second iPad nothing works right. It appears that the Connect software app won’t allow two users? 

Any way to make it work on two iPads?

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: SoundTouch Connect And Multiple Users?

Hi DesertRatt,

You can use the SoundTouch app on multiple devices to control one SoundTouch system so I am sure you will be able to get this up and running correctly! 

So I can provide the most accurate information on this for you, can you please let me know which SoundTouch system you have? If you are unsure, you can double-check this using our Product Identifier.

You'll want to have the same SoundTouch account being used on both of your iPads to get your system working correctly on both iPads, if you have created a separate account on each iPad, log out of the account on the second iPad and log back in using the account details from the first iPad and your SoundTouch system should be ready to go as the account saves the information for you.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!