KOL
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

SoundTouch Error 1011

Hi there,
I purchased a Soundtouch 10 few months ago and streams all my favorite Hong Kong radio stations from Sydney. It worked very well.  Few weeks ago, for some reasons it have stopped playing most of my favorite HK radio stations and geting the following message:-
INTERNET RADIO UNAVIALABLE The selected internet radio content cannot be played (1011)

The stations streams ok to my iPhone and Android mobiles, just not now to my Bose SoundTouch.
I went to the local Bose shop in Sydney and tried these HK radio stations and the same error message comes out.

All other local Aus stations work fine to my Bose.  The radio stations that wont play are all RTHK and wonder what the problem could be?
Thanks!

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: SoundTouch Error 1011

Hi KOL,
Can you please provide us with a list of all stations you find which are giving this error? Please use each of the station names exactly as they appear in the app. We can use this to perform our own testing on each of these stations and escalate the problem if we are able to replicate the same symptoms.
Let us know. Thank you. 
Highlighted
Rob4
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 14, 2016

I have this same problem with receiving KJZZ in the US.  Thanks!
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Rob4 - We will report this and escalate the issue with vTuner (our internet radio provider) to see if this station can be recovered. Thank you for reporting this. 
Highlighted
FoundTouch
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 21, 2016

Hi. None of the CalmRadio stations are working either. The same 1011 error occurs. Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Jf59
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2016

Hi, I can't listen to  the internet radio "surf fm"  hossegor france, wich is also available on v tuner.
On v tuner you find it  but you cannot ear  it.
THanks for  yourte help.
JFO 
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

We will investigate CalmRadio and Surf FM in this same manner. Thank you. 
Highlighted
AaronLoh
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2016

Hi Bose,
I just bought a SoundTouch 20 and while setting it up I noticed I kept getting error 1011 when I tried playing 98.5 Sonshine fm from Perth, Australia and unable to play the station. Could you look into this issue please? 
Thank you in advance.
Highlighted
AaronLoh
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2016

Hi Bose,
Would you be able to add Lite fm from Malaysia also please. 
Thank you.
Highlighted
si_di_21
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 5, 2017

Hi Bose,

I just purchased the soundtouch 20. Setting it up I keep receiving error1011 when trying to connect to Movin 92.5 in Seattle.

The Station is on the vTuner list. Can you help?

Thank you!!!