Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 22, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Can't say enough how thrilled I am about the Sirius XM functionality! That's an early Christmas/birthday present for me. Thanks!
Something I feel like should exist is the ability to cycle through inputs on a Cinemate unit with the app. I see the ability to select the Aux input for my soundtouch units but not for the Cinemate. I lost my remote the other day and was really dead in the water since I couldn't change the source without; it would've been nice to have this feature. 
Reading Obi's post above about multi-room being sticky ("wife feature"), I couldn't agree more.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2015

The fact that I even have to make this request/suggestion is mind boggling!  I would like to see the SoundTouch 10/20/30 have the ability to be paired with the SoundTouch 120/130 as rear (5.1 system) speakers.  I know that 2016 is supposed to bring stereo pairing of SoundTouch 10's, so how about going all the way?!  I would think that this is a no-brainer, especially if Bose is going to compete with Sonos, who already offers this feature.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 6, 2015

Please add Amazon Prime Music to your app. Would help me a lot.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 6, 2015

Why are there different collumns for Apple Music and Streaming Sources, BOTH ist Streaming.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

Enable creation of an ad hoc playlst within the app, allowing albums and tracks from multiple artists to be queued.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

Display full list of tracks in the current playlist in the app so we can see what's playing next and recently, and allow jump direct to any track in the list.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

Allow touch control of playback cursor for the current track.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

When an artist is assigned to a 1-6 button, playback is not according to album/track, but simply by alphabetical sequence of track titles across all albums. FIX THIS.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

Every track begins with an, albeit brief (sub-second), fade-in. Is this some kind of auto-level control? Need to be able to stop this happening.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

Gap-less playback (when one track ends and the next begins), a must for live recordings where there is no silence between tracks.