Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 5, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Hi,
Thanks for addressing some of the iHeart issues in the most recent update.
Could you please look into an iHeart feature called "Favorites Radio"? It is feature in iHeart which enables the user to play/shuffle music from multiple iHeart radio stations. This is a great feature because if you like a variety of music (that you choose) across stations the "Favorites Radio" feature enables you to do so without having to keep changing presets/stations.
The "Favorites Radio" station should appear in the "My Stations" section of the Bose iHeart app. Though I can get it to work on the iHeart website the, "Favorites Radio" station does not appear in the "My Station" section of the bose app.
Thanks.
Dan
Andy_K
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

Apple Music Support Please!
gizbug
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2015

Currently own a Bose cinemate 130 for my living room. I also bought a Bose Soundtouch wireless adapter for cinemate.  Neither have bluetooth, or offer airplay.  My wife complains daily she can not listen to music on her iphone with airplay. What is the solution to my issue?  Buy a seperate bose wireless speaker (that hopefully does airplay)?  Options please. Shame I spent all this money, and such a basic feature isn't offered by bose.
Toktokkie
Registered since

Dec 3, 2015

1. Automatically set and update time! (If my old DAB radio could do it, what can't a modern Bose?)
2. Show artist and track from digital/Internet radio
3. Make the Solo 15 and Solo 5 Soundwave compatible! Sonos have done it with their soundbars. It seems ridiculous that I have two Bose systems in the same room that cannot be paired. 
Toktokkie
Registered since

Dec 3, 2015

To all thowe complaining about the "dislikes": when I see the comments in the forum, the ONLY option available is the "dislike" hand icon. For some reason, "like" is not visible until "dislike" is pressed, and then there is no option to change it. Maybe it's an error in the iPad browser compatibility so I'm just hoping that  the "dislikes" are being counted as likes. I have not other way to vote !!!!
Toktokkie
Registered since

Dec 3, 2015

Migrated Imageno "thumbs up" option
Plainsman1
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2015

First I'd like to say thank you for adding SiriusXM to the Bose Wave Sound Touch.  I'd like to make some requests if I may.
1A.. In the app, display the station number as well as the title for the station.
1B.  Within the ALL channel display on the app please have an option to list channels by number only so if you know the number but not the category the channel will be easier to find.
2.  On the remote for the unit allow the Tune/MP3 buttons to function so that you can access all channels via the remote and not just the 6 presets.
Thanks again for the addition!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add ability to access music stored (not backed up but stored) on the Hard drive of an Apple Timecapsule. That was the whole point- it is an always on router with storage!
BoseThraxx
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2014

Play songs directly from a USB flash drive in the Soundtoch adapter of speaker
Obi
Registered since

Nov 27, 2015

It should not be a "feature request" it should be a "of course" feature: If you set up a group of speakers for a simultanous mutliroom playback the group should be persistent after a switch off and switch on. The advantage is that you can use the preset buttons, instead of using a computer or smartphone (let it call "wife feature") and have the same sound in all rooms as before.