Highlighted
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Apple music....I pay for their service and I pay for your excelent sound quality.  Please make this happen.  Also more bass, in all the sound touch systems (just a little more :))  And why did you take away air play??  I would have much more flexibility if my 2 sound touch systems did airplay.  😞 spent lots of money on my bose systems and am hunestly kinda disapointed.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2015

Please improve functionality of app re Deezer.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2015

Please add 'JB HIFI Now' music streaming (Australia).
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Please!

• Artist and Title for Internet Radio (where available)
  • Display Clock
  • Airplay
Highlighted
Registered since

Jan 10, 2016

When selecting a song from a library source song list - artist, album or playlist, the 'now playing' window opens and shows the current song being played. Fine. After a short time, when you return to the 'explore' window the 'home' menu page is shown, not the song list (artist, album or playlist) originally navigated to. I would like the original song list to remain in the 'explore' window, giving me the option to navigate to the 'home' menu with one, or a few, clicks of the 'back' button.
Highlighted
Registered since

Nov 6, 2014

Ability to us the app to play to bose earphones so you can play music from one central source that is familiar to the user with the same layout, presets and favourites etc.
Highlighted
Registered since

Jan 10, 2016

A similar product to Sonos Connect. So I can connect my older Bose lifstyle 12 system to SoundTouch.
Stereo Integration for the Soundtouch 10....
Apple Music

Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 3, 2015

Bass adjustment for the Wave SoundTouch III via App would be great.
Highlighted
Registered since

Aug 4, 2015

Silly question perhaps but what is the point of Bose updating the feature request dashboard at the top with new stats every month if none of the features actually get implemented?
I own a pretty significant Soundtouch installation in our house with quite a few devices yet every feature on this request list is either not addressed at all or no suitable ETA to when will it be addressed.  Add to that the s/w which to everyone's opinion on this forum is sub-par at best.  The roadmap for 2016 proposed is tiny and inappropriate for a current product line people spend thousands of dollars on your system and put devices carrying the Bose logo in their homes.
Bose - time to start taking the soundtouch line seriously. Everyone here loves you and has sacrificed a lot to stay loyal to you over the years.  That is why we frequently complain so you'd listen and act!  The easy way would have been to switch over - the hard and loyal way is to continue giving you a hard time until you do right by your clients.
It doesn't take much to implement features in s/w these days.  Your lack fo responsiveness, commitment dates and/or attentiveness to what your clients want makes this thread an unnecessary monthly reminder of all the things we need (not want or wish) that do not get addressed.
Highlighted
Registered since

Jan 12, 2016

My wife bought me a Soundtouch 10 system for Christmas. She asked the sales man if it supported Apple Music (the only info I gave her). The sales man assured her it did. Of course it doesn't, in fact it doesn't even support wifi with Itunes. In fact it is just an expensive bluetooth speaker.
When will Bose alter thier business model from one of stretching the truth, or giving out half truths and be honest with the customers that the features advertised only work in a very limited way and in fact with the majority of people it will just be a blutooth speaker.