Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guiguinness
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

>> Add basic features of other music player to the application
- create a widget for the ST app
- in the ST app, provide the possibility to navigate forward/backward in a title
- in the ST app, when listening to an album/playlist from deezer, itunes,etc, provide the list of titles  from a button on the main screen, to navigate in the album/playlist easily
- provide basic features of the app (volume, navigation back/forth in a playlist, play/pause) on the locked screen of a device (to avoid unlocking the device all the time)
dsandras
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2015

I'd like to vote for 2 features:
1) The Bose application should allow searching for files on NAS drives (using DLNA)
2) It should be possible to stream audio to SoundTouch devices using DLNA. The DS Audio application from Synology should list the Bose DLNA clients and should be usable as a remote to stream to one or many Bose DLNA devices like it is (it was) doable with Airplay.
Thanks
dsandras
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2015

And I forgot something important : bass control on JC systems (and others). The sound quality of my old LifeStyle is so much better with this... Using the same acoustimass and speakers... So it must be feasible. That was my #1 disappointment. #2 was the fact that I can not search for a track on my NAS using the Bose application.
fefa
Registered since

Sep 19, 2015

Hi, I would like to request two features:
1) Treble and Bass Control.
2) Search on NAS. We own a Synology and not being able to search for a specific title means the SoundTouch application is useless.
Thank you,
Fefa
Boxyboy90
Registered since

Sep 20, 2015

Hi, How about an alarm system. Similar to Sonos, where you can set multiple alarms and choose the Spotify playlist you want to wake up to.
fredlove
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2015

Simply giving access to stream whatever we want via an input through soundtouch is all that is needed to temporaily free things up. Integration is nice but not as important at the moment.
For example, I use an airport express to stream to my system and always have done it that way. Once I added the extra speaker to the system it loses the multi-room play outside of the app. Why?!
JAMESTOWNLEY1
Registered since

Nov 6, 2014

A now playing playlist feature would be good so that you could stack songs to play next after the current song has finished, currently every time you select another song the current one immediately stops playing. Other media players have this feature which I find very useful.
Thanks
James

amenard
Registered since

Sep 19, 2015

Napster/Rhapsody support !
FStClair76
Registered since

Sep 21, 2015

Apple Music Preset. Of course I know AirPlay will play Apple Music but only on one speaker at a time and it requires me to stream through my iPhone or iPad. A preset option via the app would be better! 
Bjoern
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2015

Get Airplay back to Series III