Nov 17, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

1+ Amazon Music
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2016

Ability to stream music from phone over wifi.  Bluetooth is OK, but the reality is the phone has to be in the same room.  By using wifi, the phone is always relaying to a hub which generally allows whole house coverage.  Sonos can do this...
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2016

Playing music from the Aux input - it should be possible to play on all speakers together (play everywhere feature).  It works for Bluetooth, but the app says this is not allowed or possible for Aux.  I really don't understand why there should be such a distiction?
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2016

Please, when implementing the clock in standby...PLEASE make it optional ; The last thing i want is the glow of yet another LED clock/device . 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

@Rupert Stanley, your request for "streaming from phone over wifi" requires that Bose implement full support for DLNA, aka UPnP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance
Please thumb up DLNA reuqests 🙂
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2016

Not sure if that has been added - Give the ability to turn off the power save mode on the Sound Touch 10. I have it connected to my PC via AUX and it shuts off after a certain period of inactivity.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2016

I would love to be able to use my bose soundtouch equipment with my Amazon Echo
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Ability to tie presets to individual SoundTouch units, instead of to the overall SoundTouch account (i.e. I should be able to set Preset #4 on my SoundTouch 20 to something different than what Preset #4 is set to on my SoundTouch 10 - right now all presets are the same on all devices and isn't possible to make them separate)

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2016

Hi Bose!
Can you please add my favourite internet station, Vicious Radio http://mixlr.com/vicious-radio-mallorca/ (Based in Mallorca, Spain). I bought the Sound touch 30 not realising that your stations are limited to only what vTuner has!! Its such a shame they dont list that station when many other providers do - forinstance Tunein.
Nick
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

portable water-resistant speaker