Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2016

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Save speakers/devices as a „room group“

Hello everybody,

regrettably none of the producers with whom I have spoken provides the following functions in the multi-room sound systems:
Put together several speakers/devices from the same or different rooms to so-called "room groups".
Logically should the „room groups“ be saved in the applications.
The „room groups“ should be pushed to every application (
It should be possible to select a standalone speaker/device or a “room group” as a destination for the media source.
If there is a network or internet stream allready on one or more devices/speakers of the „room group“,
There comes a notification that the following devices/speakers are already in used and go to be excluded from the current stream, without changes the existing “room group”.
Or it could be possible to stop the stream from the other source and play your selected source on the complete “room group”. 
Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards from Germany.   
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2016

Intelligent Radio Sync without AppWhen playing a radio preset on speaker A and then playing the same preset on speaker B, I want them to be in sync automatically without my intervention with the App!!!!
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Can we please have the ability to skip around (fast forward/rewind/seek to a specific time) within a song?  I understand why this probably wouldn't be possible with some audio sources like Internet radio stations, but it ought to be possible to do this with songs stored in iTunes at a minimum.  I listen to a lot of DJ mixes which are essentially 1+ hour long single tracks and its more than just a little frustrating to not be able to skip ahead or back to the best parts.   
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2016

Folder to store all of your favorite Radiostations
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2016

Individual sound improvement like sonos' trueplay
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2016

More equalizer settings
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2016

Possibility to control the app on the locked screen of your smartphone (with the setttings: play/pause; volume; Skipping forward/backward)
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2016

Remote control which can be used even if there is no visual contact with the Soundtouch (like a WLAN- or Bluetooth-Remote Control)
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

How about a better way to log our feature requests? Does anyone at Bose actually look at this thread?
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2016

It would be great if HDMI inputs (i.e. Cab/Sat, game) to Soundtouch 120/130 could be streamed to SA5 for use as rear surround speakers. Currently SA5 cannot join when HDMI is being played on Soundtouch 120/130.