Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 6, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

I have a solution if Bose can do their bit! Easy way to bring back AirPlay is to get Apple TV (does loads of useful stuff anyway) now Bose all you need to do is allow aux broadcasting and we are done, you've managed Bluetooth broadcast so let's do aux broadcasting, problems solved for everyone! Apple TVs are relatively cheap and support AirPlay, you have optical inputs on lifestyle so just allow us to send these audio signals around the home, then I could also watch a music dvd and send the audio round the house. Like real multi room systems offer. Otherwise you have nearly nailed this multi room business, forget being able to use an st10 for rear channels on home cinema, if you want 5.1 buy the 5.1 system in the first place
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

It would be interesting to know the proportion of Bose customers who are Apple purists vs. Android vs. Windows. So many here are asking for basically the same things, over and over again. As if Apple tech is the only thing that matters. It says something that so few requests are for generic, cross-device, enhancements such as full DLNA support and improvements to the track queuing features (currently non-existent) of the apps... things that will improve usability for everyone.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2016

Since the current internet radio service has been removing some popular stations lately, it would be important (and urgent) to add Tunein as an alternative provider. Thank you 
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

Hi all.  Thanks for your ongoing feedback here.  We wanted you to know that our next update is planned for Wednesday 3/30.  Our plan is to have release notes posted here in the community soon.  
Thanks! 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 3, 2015

Hi Jason and Bose... surprise us!
Clock & Sleeping Timer and the other basic features? Really? Finally?
Clock on the display of SoundTouch Portable, 20 and 30 systems & pairing are already anounced.
What are the real new features?
I know that you will not disappoint us this time again! Looking forward to read from you Jason...
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 25, 2015

Gapless playback, crossfade when switching to different song. It is a big deal when you have a party going on, the break in music dampens the fun. Enable crossfade playback when using a library or spotify like source, where the app is controlling the music. 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2016

I would like a way to enable group play without launching the app?
There are times when I just want to use a preset by using the buttons on the speaker or the remote but would like it to play to all of my soundtouch devices.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2016

Hello,

I'm very happy about my new Sountouch 20 ! Main reason of buying was playing Internet Radio .

I'm just a little disapointed that player is very basic 😞 Why is it not possible to see name of Artist and Song even if it is part of the Streaming ? (No a problem with my Revo Axis for example with 1.FM Afterbeat, MNM HITS, Klara Continuo,...).

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2016

One other important feature I'm missing is the integration with TIDAL. As it is HiFi Streaming it should make totally sense to listen to it voa a quality Bose equipment !

I do not like to mobilize my Tablet or Phone for a Bluethoot connection 😞

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2016

Third requirement (but less important)

It should be also possible to browse and listen to famous Podcast programs from all over the world !

for example : 

https://www.rtbf.be/purefm/podcast?by=emission&firstletter=0-9&id=1451

This is the most popular PodCast in French Speaking Belgium !

Since a few months they decided to make this program availbale only via Podcast !