Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 1, 2016

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Not sure if mentioned already in earlir posts - I am new to Sounctouch since one week now, since I abandoned a competitior Wireless Speaker Platform for Sounctouch. Unfortunately, two unpleasant surprises which I would request Bose to add on short notice:
* REMEMBER the grouping of Speakers, also after a power-off (I read Bose comments that this was never the intention, since the system is designed for one speaker per omm... Come -on ! I want to hear the same station playing when I roam through my house. And in full sync. When enabling this, Bose will be ahead of competitiion, and on-par with some others.
* AUX input needs to be played on the other speakers I add in that group. Again, I want the same music throughout my house. Regardless of the source.
Make it happen, and you will have a very new loyal Bose customer !!
br
John
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 3, 2016

Adding more Music Services such as Tunein, Reciva, Radionomy, Shoutcast, AccuRadio etc. to complement Vtuner for a wider choice of streams.
The ability to Explore/ Search the Music Services & Internet Radio Streams that are currently available on the SoundTouch within the Device itself through the Remote
to be displayed on the Display Screen in a scrolling fashion; Similar to what you can already do within the Apps by Exploring / Searcing for Music Services & Internet Radio Streams.
The ability to add a URL for an existing Internet Station Stream that isn't on any of the SoundTouch Music Services that are currently available.
Thank you...
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 12, 2016

Where do I report plain old bugs.
Like the fact that the soundtouch app doesn't know how to avoid the word "The", so all my albums like "The Rolling Stones" and "The Police" aren't all sorted under "T".
Also it seems to ignore track number. I have hundreds of "album oriented" rock recordings. They are intended to be listened to in track order and it is very annoying when it doesn't choose that by default. I am *not* going to create a playlist of each album. That would take years.
The default should be track order or it should be a setting.  This is for music served from WMP on a Windows 10 laptop. 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2016

Amazon Music support.
Google Play Music support.
Please.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2016

+1 Please REMEMBER the grouping of Speakers after OFF/ON, un order to be able to use it directly on spotify app every day without need to go again into bose app for grouping again.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 9, 2016

Ability to access Deezer mixes would be very helpful.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 9, 2016

TIDAL!!!! Wi-Fi streaming with Tidal, the same way Spotify does.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

I completed the online survey today, as requested in a Bose email. My main point, as so many in this thread have said, is that the Android app UI needs a total rework to include the ability to queue tracks to the current playlist, and the ability to see that playlist and jump to any track within it. The provision of these featrues is surely a basic need for any such app, and would resolve many of the complaints about poor useability. The same is true of the Windows app, though this at least does a better job of maintaining state.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Just to give this another bump: The ability to add custom URL's for internet radio station would be huge. It would instantly unlock a whole world of premium (paid) radio stations. Most of these stations offer personalized URL's. Including Digitally Imported which is what I'm missing the most.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 18, 2016

Ability to dim the display
Ability to fast-forward within a song, mp3 or other playing file.
Phone app should rotate when phone rotates.
Guys, these are basic functionalities you're missing!