Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bernie320
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

The ability to fast forward/rewind to any point of the track that's playing, currently you can only start the track again or skip to the next one
My-udio
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

I don't like the thumb down option here, because what would be of value for one user may be unneeded for others (because they may e.g. own different systems) and in general, I doubt it makes sense to take care about majorities only!
Me@Bose (My@udio)
audiolover
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 1, 2014

Clock on display when in standby
audiolover
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 1, 2014

Add more streaming options
audiolover
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 1, 2014

Enable USB use to play from external player
audiolover
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 1, 2014

Ability to play custom URL stream
Oktorok
Registered since

Aug 21, 2015

Wow. You took my suggestion to remove airplay seriously? lol. other half was asking for DLNA support... and we didn't see that in the update. But thumbing a nose at apple is a good start. plus bluetooth support is very nice too! 
mswlogo
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2015

Please bring AirPlay back to Series III (keep everything else).
mswlogo
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2015

Please bring back a portable solution. I have a SoundTouch Portable and SoundTouch 30 Series III. If I had to choose between the two I'd choose the PORTABLE. Also tried a Soundlink and returned it. I want to be able to take my SoundTouch places. It's way more versitle than Soundlink. A battery pack option for say a SoundTouch 20-ish system would be really cool. 90% of the time it's home on WIFI. But I don't want an inferior Soundlink for that other 10%. A carrying case for SoundTouch Portable would be nice too.
mswlogo
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2015

Fix WIFI Setup Mode (Adhoc). Both the SoundTouch Portable and the SoundTouch 30 Series III using Android (5.1 LG G4) seems to timeout to quickly and it's race to get the WIFI Password in before it times out (or gets some sort of error and disconnects while punching in password for the SoundTouch to connect to local WIFI). It says lost connection. Then it comes back about 30 seconds later with your partial password wiped. I have quite a few digits, alphas and mixed case in the password and it's race to how fast I can punch it in. It also won't let me paste it in.