Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 11, 2016

Re: SoundTouch Feature Requests/Product Feedback

Currently one can add SoundTouch 10, 20, 30 speakers to the home scinema SounTouch 120 but those wireless speakers go silent when watching TV or DVD. Please allow this to work for TV/DVD as well.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 16, 2016

I just purchased an SA-5 last month having listened to one in the local Bose store.  They stated that the amp was Airplay capable.
i bought the amp from a local independent and find that it has had the functionality removed.  Local store refuses to exchange.  My whole setup at home is AirPlay.  Put airplay back on please or provide me the software to do it on mine.  I love the sound of my SA5 but I feel ripped off 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 17, 2016

More security please - would love password protection! Live in a house with teenagers and want to protect my Bose SountTouch 20 (1) and 30's (2).
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 6, 2016

Amazon Prime music for the UK...  Please!
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2016

Home automation feature. integration with Fibaro. it can help in creating unique experiences for home automation. From security to entertainment. 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 14, 2016

Have 5 different systems in the house. Need fixed IP addresses for each ST, after every IT power blackout switcher freeze, must reattach one after one all the Sts...
Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Please Add Stingray Music Services to SoundTouch offerings
Stingray Music is a nice alternative to the large subscription services such as Apple Music (which is noticeably absent from SoundTouch). Stingray is included in my cable subscription. I quite like the music lineup and the ability to play via an iOS app. Stingray would be a great addition to the list of subscription services available through SoundTouch. I notice Sonos now offers Stingray for their music speakers. Alas, Sonos also offers Apple Music too! 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 18, 2016

Alarm pls
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2016

Tidal music service please.
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 24, 2016

Chromecast support would be awesome.
It would solve many issues (Google Play Music and basically any android app would get Soundtouch support with Chromecast).