felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Release (Version 11.0.x) Available 3/30! 

Still waiting for a Windows 10 Universal App, and groove Music Support, And Amazon Music Support..........
Highlighted
bulldog
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

APP working fine thnx,hope the Bose/Spotify wifi issue has been fixed also.
Highlighted
Mr__Big
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 8, 2016

Stereo Pairing Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Mr__Big
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 8, 2016

Stereo Pairing for ALL SOUNDTOUCH DEVICES!   Geeez.

Highlighted
Sleephil
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 9, 2016

I am unable to get the Max OSX version to open. It installs but the program will not launch - just shuts down. Any ideas?
Highlighted
Carlo58
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 31, 2015

@Jason/Ndugu Here also bad result! Disconnecting power. No result, just for a moment!
Highlighted
Barleby
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 4, 2016

I would love to being able to expand my soundtouch 20 system pairing other Bose standalone speakers for the surround effect. I'm afraid I'll never see that,though...
Highlighted
mirekamb
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 3, 2014

Pre-Wi-Fi, Bose established a name for delivering great sound from something so small, but now the market is crowded with competition, Bose's ear for sound needs a retune. Music sounds less complex, with bass turned up as a substitute for detail. If it were a glass of wine, this would be an over‑oaked chardonnay.
Not the best software or looks, but if you're a basshead you might want to overlook that.
Highlighted
JR-MUC
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 2, 2016

I have a pressing matter which is that I see all the songs in my music library but as soon as I try to play a song the app does ignore me and switches back to a page that asks for choosing what I like to do. This fault happens on a Windows 7 and on a Windows 8.1 System with a mediaplayer library respectively an iTunes library which are both counting 6522 songs. Are there too many Songs? Why did nobody tell me that there is a limit to my song library? Support tells me that it'd work with a NAS. I am actually not willing to invest in a NAS just to see that it does NOT work. The sound from BOSE-speakers is great, but the software is not up to par. This is something I would like to have adressed in the next update. Or what about letting me run fast forward in one song? That does not work either. I am very disappointed as you might see.
Highlighted
omarmac
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2016

I've found a very annoying lag in the aux port from the SA-5 amplifier. I hope you can really fix this asap, I can't recommend this device to anyone.