Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grk999
Collaborator
Registered since

May 12, 2015

Re: SoundTouch Update Available - 10.0.x

Any fixes to the BBC radio stream for UK listeners?
jacedj
Registered since

Dec 2, 2015

aux restreaming please 🙂
Arsentho
Registered since

Dec 2, 2015

Hi, since the update I have issues with spotify connect.
I cannot play music on my Soundtouch 10 from my smartphone, here is the abnormal beahaviour :
- launch spotify on my smartphone and play song 1, select the Soundtouch 10 in device available, the song 1 seems to be correctly played from the spotify app (the soundtouch is well selected and the playback bar move correctly) but no sound came out the Soundtouch, and its impossible to change to another song.
- in device available I reselect my smartphone and song 1 is well played. I select another song, song 2 is now playing on my smartphone.
- in device available I switch to my soundtouch, song 2 is cut on my smartphone and the app switch to song 1 previously set on this device and still without sound.
Do you know how I can fixed this ?
gint
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 28, 2015

Since last update it is an issue when controlling Soundtouch (ST) devices from Spotify Android app. What is playing on my Soundtouch 30 or 10 doesn't match what Spotify app shows (the same on the phone and tablet). When I touch a song  from Spotify app Playlist, Sountouch device plays that song however app shows different. Sometimes when I touch a song from Playlist, ST plays next song in Shuffle mode. It is no issue when playing Albums on ST, or Playlists on the same phone or tablet.
Now it is possible to play Spotify from ST app however it is impossible to sort songs of Playlist in that case.
richc
Registered since

Dec 2, 2015

Hi Team,
My fiancee and I have a Spotify Premium Family subscription (different playlists and tastes in music!) so we bought the Soundtouch 30 on the basis that it connects to Spotify.
We would like to use our own individual Spotify accounts (not at the same time of course), so installed the ST app with my ST login on both our android devices (which have our respective Spotify accounts). However, the ST app only allows one Spotify account to play on the system? To try and get around this I set up the ST app on her device (we both have android) separately, with a separate username etc., but the only way to switch between ST accounts onthe Bose device is to run the setup process on the ST30 each time, which is not a satisfactory solution. It's a hassle effectively having to run a setup process each time we want to switch from one Spotify account to another, and it's not mentioned anywhere in the marketing that this limitiation is present.
Is there no way that you can have more than one Spotify account associated with the ST app, or have two ST accounts associated with one ST device? Spotify only allows one device to play at any one time per user account, so we can't share one account - I don't want to be prevented from listening to music when I'm out somewhere because someone is using the Spotify account on the Bose device at home.
If you can offer any advice or info about future updates that may resolve this I'd be grateful as at the moment I'm considering returning the unit.
Many thanks.
Corey
Registered since

Aug 20, 2015

I'm so proud that SiriusXM is now on the Soundtouch.
schiel1
Registered since

Dec 4, 2015

Curious what type of SiriusXM plan is needed. Do I need another radio subscription or can I use the Web subscription to access music
MrClean
Registered since

Jan 22, 2015

Download to PC doesn't work.  Error message says, "This XML file does not appear to have any style information with it.  The document tree is shown below.  <page id = "soundtouch_updates_redirect"/>
Please advise on how to download the update.  Thanks.

Cicerone
Registered since

Dec 5, 2015

Hi Swawn, I have got a sondtouch 30 and I try to read a FLAC file but the sistem don't work.

gray22
Registered since

Oct 8, 2015

thanks SOOOO much for adding Sirius XM!!!! Do you know when the AUX upgrade will be added so we can listen on multiple speakers?