Chris67
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

SoundTouch app and SoundTouch 10 connectivity

This has been posted already a million times. But this connectivity issue is really annoying. I can only get it solved if I either unplug the speaker and set it up from scratch (going via the initial steps) or waiting for eg 20min or so before the app decides it can find the speakers. No issues at all with my home network. Speaker is within a foot of the router and the mobile device is within a couple feet. Luckily the speakers come with a remote!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch app and SoundTouch 10 connectivity

Hi Chris67,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry this has continued to be an issue for you. Has the SoundTouch 10 always been within a foot of the router and has this worked in the past without issue? Have you tested by moving the system at least 5 feet from the router?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Highlighted
Chris67
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

This happens randomly, if close or further away does not make any difference. But what does the distance to the router have to do with this !?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Chris67,

Thank you for the response. When you have multiple devices too close to a router, this can result in interference for both the router and other devices in the household. Please let us know if the newest software update helps with this.

Kind Regards,

Joel