Highlighted
Paul Westbrook
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 19, 2015

SoundTouch speakers drop in and out randomly when grouped

When I group my SoundTouch speakers using the SoundTouch app, they randomly start and stop playing. It’s very annoying. I thought the last update was supposed to address that issue. My problem has gotten worse since the update. I have three SoundTouch systems, 2 lifestyle 535’s and an SA-5. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: SoundTouch speakers drop in and out randomly when grouped

Author Accepted Answer selected by Paul Westbrook

Hi Paul Westbrook

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear you're still encountering issues with the Play All feature, but I'd be happy to assist!

• Can you access the settings of the SoundTouch app and select about?  From here, under each speaker, there should be an RSSI value, can you provide those to us?
  • Since updating the systems, have you been able to power cycle the systems and router?
  • Does this happen on a particular source like TuneIn or Spotify?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: SoundTouch speakers drop in and out randomly when grouped

Author Accepted Answer selected by Paul Westbrook

Hi Paul Westbrook

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear you're still encountering issues with the Play All feature, but I'd be happy to assist!

• Can you access the settings of the SoundTouch app and select about?  From here, under each speaker, there should be an RSSI value, can you provide those to us?
  • Since updating the systems, have you been able to power cycle the systems and router?
  • Does this happen on a particular source like TuneIn or Spotify?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support