Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2017

Re: Soundbar 300 Bluetooth Issues

I got the entire package, the 300 series sound bar, invisible speakers and Acoustimass 300.
Just when I was worrying about the worst speakers (invisible speakers) Bose has ever made, the Bluetooth started to cut out for at least 3-4 times every song and I am less then 10 feet! Sometimes even 5-6 feet! You would expect a premium product from Bose for at least the amount of money we pay! I had a party last night in my house and it was such a disaster trying to dance to any tunes via Bluetooth! There is no fix to this and I can't believe no body from Bose is doing anything about this! I am just using this with no choice! I really hope there is a patch or an update that can fix this! Until the fix, I strongly recommend users to look at other options in terms of soundbar and speakers!
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 3, 2017

I have several issues myself.

Amber light says unpaired constantly when it's not. I have to turn Soundtouch off to reset.

I have to unplug and reset soundtouch bar over and over for lack of audio after switching sources.

The Manual is of no help, lacks complete information.

App is not user friendly.

I have owned this ST300 since December, getting frustrated with no update to improve it.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi akashbogish, 

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Can you try the steps in the articles HERE and HERE to see if they help? Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you