Leebo baggins
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2018

Soundbar 700

Hi I have purchased a soundtouch 700 soundbar with the bass speaker to match, looks nice but are having issues and need help please

I connect bar and installed app and started to go through setup and came to the bit where you sit in 5 places and it does it bit but after this the app wouldn’t go any Thuther on the button was there but it wouldn’t move so in the end after trying to reset app and go through the headphone bit again I skipped this step so can not use this feature so it broken 

when I try to pair the remote the six buttons just flash and nothing happened even though I press up on the volume 

and now now on the soundbar the light moves from left to right which means it doing a update right ? But it does this for about 30 secs then it stops and then starts again after about 2 mins then just repeats this step been doing this for about 7 hours now .

so after spending 1300 pounds on this I can not get it working at all 

any help please

lee

1 REPLY 1
Leebo baggins
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2018

Re: Soundbar 700

Sorry I mean the light bar goes from right to left. And I could update it manually but you need the remote to press the Bluetooth and skip buttons to get the bar into the right mode which I can not do as the remote will not connect to the bar   What a massive waste of money so far   Been at this 10 hours now and nothing

sending this back to amazon for a refund now