Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoodwright1
Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2017

Soundtouch 10 - NO wifi, bluetooth or aux

Hi, 

So I bought the soundtouch 10 two pack of speakers, all has been working fine until last night.

One speaker is now refusing to work, with any connection type, I cannot connect the speaker to the wifi network so cannot set the speaker up. The wifi light is amber - meaning it should be discoverable by wifi. I have tried a factory reset (4+-) (2+-), turning off and on router and speaker in various combinatons. I also cannot connect to speaker with aux or bluetooth, even when the wifi is turned off. It is essentially an expensive box at the moment.

I have connected the speaker to my laptop, used the USB to connect - When trying to set up, it gets to the searching for wifi, and tells me that it cannot find a WIFI connection - despite all firewalls being open and internet working on all other devices. I have installed and uninstalled apps but to no avail.

One of the two speakers is still working fine, I have checked my wifi router and firewall settings and none of these are causing the problems. I am stuck with what to do next so please let me know if you have any advice? Otherwise I will be returning to store.

1 REPLY 1
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 10 - NO wifi, bluetooth or aux

Hi hoodwright1, 

Have you tried 1 and volume -? 4 and volume - typically would force a software update while 2 and volume - puts the system into discoverable mode to allow the system to be connected to a new network. If this doesn't work, considering that the other system works fine, I would recommend exchanging the unit with the store as long as it is within the exchange period. You could also contact us HERE

Thank you