Highlighted
Emmettnosound
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 3, 2018

Soundtouch 10 Wireless speaker no sound when connected to Bluetooth

We purchased a Soundtouch 10 Wireless speaker about this time last year. It worked well until a couple months ago when suddenly it stopped playing music or making sounds via Bluetooth. It doesn't even play the bluetooth connected sound. It does play through the Aux input, and using the app I was able to get it to play radio over wifi. The Bluetooth shows to be connected both by the light on the device and the device's Bluetooth settings. I have tried several different Bluetooth devices, and there is no difference. I have power cycled the device several times, I have left it unplugged for long lengths of time, and today I reset the device using the 1 + Volume - method and updated it. There was no change.

Please let us know what we should do to get this device operational via Bluetooth. That is the primary way we connect to the device and would like that functionality back.

Thank you,
Emmett
1 REPLY 1

Re: Soundtouch 10 Wireless speaker no sound when connected to Bluetooth

Hello Emmett,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community!

I apologize this is happening but I would like to help you with getting this resolved. I think the best avenue from the troubleshooting that you have provided is to contact support for service, especially after having performing a factory default.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed for support.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support