Simonwaldock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2018

Re: Soundtouch 10 and Spotify

Hi there

Ok I can try this. However this doesn't solve the issue of the not being able to connect on Spotify Connect to my Soundtouch, but I can connect via Spotify Connect to my friend's Soundtouch?

Thanks
Simon
Highlighted

Hi Simon,

Can you try accessing your SoundTouch 10 through a different phone with Spotify connect? If it still isn't being found then please contact us HERE for further assistance. Thanks for posting and have a great day.

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community

Simonwaldock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2018

Hi Emmet

So using my iPad i can connect via Bluetooth and Spotify Connect to the speaker. However the app on my phone still won't display Spotify and wont connect either though Bluetooth or Spotify Connect. However, with my phone I can still connect to my housemate's Soundtouch 10 via Spotify Connect.

Let me know what to try next.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the update.  

Just to confirm, the SoundTouch App on your phone won't display the Spotify source, but the SoundTouch App on your iPad will display it?  If this is the case, let's remove your Spotify account from the SoundTouch App using your iPad, then re-add it.  Does it now show up on your phone?

As well, since we haven't tried it, can you unplug the power to your wireless router for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and test?

Best,

Brandon

Simonwaldock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2018

Hi Brandon

Bizzarely the speaker has suddenly started working through Spotify Connect on my phone. I didn't do an update, change any settings, or get to try anything you've suggested below before it worked again. Fingers crossed it carry on and hopefully I won't have to bother you again!

Thanks for your time,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the follow-up.  Let us know if this comes back so we can investigate further.

Best,

Brandon