Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

Soundtouch 10 redemption

Anyone here who has purchased a Bose Soundtouch 300 Soundbar / Bose Acoustimass 300 and redeemed the FREE Soundtouch 10 via the https://www.soundbar-redemption.com/ website? Have you received a confirmation email and/or have already received the item?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 10 redemption

Same here unfortunately.

I have submitted as the “special offer” states and says I will receive SoundTouch 10 within 30 days.

No email confirmation, text, nothing. Tried calling with no luck either.
Bit slack on their end, but hasn’t been 30 days yet, so fingers crossed lol
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

What I did is I called the customer hotline number and as it turns out it did not show up in their system even after trying a number of times when redeeming from the website so we did the redemption via email by providing the same details required in the website. And boom after 2 days my SoundTouch 10 arrived. 🙂

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2018

Even I tried to redeem from the websit but no luck. Could you pleas share the email address through which redeemption ca n happen.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

@jyoti wrote:

Even I tried to redeem from the websit but no luck. Could you pleas share the email address through which redeemption ca n happen.

Please try this email address > ausinfo at bose dot com (forum does not allow email contents)

That was the email used when I asked the customer support person to send me a confirmation of what was discussed over the phone. Goodluck!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

I never received confirmation,I have never recieved the Soundtouch 10. I submittted my invoice onteh 9th of December 2017

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello all,

Thank you for your posts. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've reported relating to the promotional offer you chose to take advantage of. We certainly want to learn more about and correct any issues that may have occurred. So that we can best assist you, please contact your local Bose Customer Service Team by phone. You can find your local contact info HERE. Once you have selected your region, select Support, then scroll down and select Contact Us.

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support