Highlighted
rajneeshsalhotra
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 23, 2018

Soundtouch 20 Bluetooth

It has been working fine for over an year but now the bluetooth does not work. It shows up in my phone's bluetooth list and is paired. Even the sound goes away from my phone for a few seconds but the speaker does not pick it up. The speaker keeps saying "Ready to connect". I don't know if it's one of the recent speaker updates that has messed it up. I have tried rebooting and resetting but nothing works. Please help. Let me know if the nearby store would be able to help.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Soundtouch 20 Bluetooth

Hi there rajneeshsalhotra,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with Bluetooth.

Can you try clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on your SoundTouch system, and also removing the SoundTouch device from everything nearby that was previously connected?

To clear the system's memory of previously paired Bluetooth devices:

• On the button pad or remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth|AUX button for about 10 seconds until a pairing list cleared message appears on the display.

Let us know what happens so we can get this resolved for you.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

jezza28
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

I am having the same problem, and I have cleared it already.

@Brandon_M wrote:

Hi there rajneeshsalhotra,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with Bluetooth.

Can you try clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on your SoundTouch system, and also removing the SoundTouch device from everything nearby that was previously connected?

To clear the system's memory of previously paired Bluetooth devices:

• On the button pad or remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth|AUX button for about 10 seconds until a pairing list cleared message appears on the display.

Let us know what happens so we can get this resolved for you.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Hi jezza28,

Sorry to hear this is still happening after trying the steps Brandon mentioned above. I would suggest to contact customer service since that was unable to resolve the issue for you.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us and a phone number will be displayed.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Warm Regards,

Joel

jezza28
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

Thanks!

@Joel_D wrote:

Hi jezza28,

Sorry to hear this is still happening after trying the steps Brandon mentioned above. I would suggest to contact customer service since that was unable to resolve the issue for you.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us and a phone number will be displayed.

Warm Regards,

Joel

@Joel_D wrote:

Hi jezza28,

Warm Regards,

Joel