Highlighted
Shuffle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Soundtouch 20 Homepage on IMAC skips continually from BOSE to Internet Radio to HANG ON

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Angryofm
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2015

Re: Soundtouch 20 Homepage on IMAC skips continually from BOSE to Internet Radio to HANG ON

Author Accepted Answer selected by Shuffle

Another broken update, but at least it fixes a couple of ridiculous (should have never happened) bugs once you get it to work!

I have the very exact same problems with my MacBook Pro and Mac Mini. what you need to do isntotally uninstall the current app using the Bose uninstall app in the Soundtouch folder in your application folder.

Then you need to go to the Bose web site and download/install the new update, that should work...

Thanks for updating your next to usless app Bose - maybe you could try harder next time?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Angryofm
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2015

Re: Soundtouch 20 Homepage on IMAC skips continually from BOSE to Internet Radio to HANG ON

Author Accepted Answer selected by Shuffle

Another broken update, but at least it fixes a couple of ridiculous (should have never happened) bugs once you get it to work!

I have the very exact same problems with my MacBook Pro and Mac Mini. what you need to do isntotally uninstall the current app using the Bose uninstall app in the Soundtouch folder in your application folder.

Then you need to go to the Bose web site and download/install the new update, that should work...

Thanks for updating your next to usless app Bose - maybe you could try harder next time?

View solution in original post

Shuffle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Thanks this fixed the problem