Highlighted
fmiranda
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 20 and Airplay 2?

I stopped buying Bose products long ago. They make good quality products but over priced and usually behind the conpetition in terms of technology.
The only reason I ever bought Bose, was because a family member use to work there and I would get products with 50% off.
Other than that I would never buy Bose products. (It’s not that I hate Bose, I kinda like Bose, but once you spend 3000$, that sound system (usually behind in technology, will not receive updates to enable more features [look Airplay2] so you will be stuck in time with a very expensive outdated sound system).
They lost even in the noise canceling headphone war to Samsung.
It’s 2019, if you in the market for speakers, you have many quality options much superior to Bose.
DJDavidD
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 8, 2018

So where are we Bose? Still figuring out how to code in BASIC? Or do we have Airplay 2 compatibility before Radio Shack announces that they upgraded their Tandy Computers to the standard?
jq371
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 20, 2017

Just be patient, it’ll be released sometime late 2018, oh, um sometime in the first quarter of 2019.. oh, um.... well, I guess they’re just going to ignore everyone’s comments and let people stew in their dissatisfaction and frustration