Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saiya78
Participant
Registered since

Sep 6, 2015

Soundtouch 20 error

Hi, I have just recently updated my apps in soundtouch 20. I have the machine for 2 years. This morning, my soundtouch unable to connect to my preset radios. It shows “select preset or explore music on the sound touch app” on the machine screen. Then I opened my soundtouch apps in my iPhone and I got a message 1029. I tried to fix it by installing soundtouch apps in iPhone and factory reset my Bose also reset my WiFi network but I could not fix the problem.

Anyone has some problems? Please help me.
1 REPLY 1
Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Soundtouch 20 error

Hi saiya78,

Curiously does this issue occur on multiple devices such as multiple smartphones, tablets, and computers? When you factory defaulted the SoundTouch 20, did you do so by pressing and holding the number 1 and volume minus on the top of the system until a progress bar was displayed on the screen?

Also, what would be the model number of your router? Did this issue occur directly after the latest update, or was it working for a few days then the issue occurred?

Let us know the answers to the questions above and we can take it from there! Thanks!

-Michael