Itstooearly
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

Soundtouch 20 not streaming station (PBS FM 106.7)

Hi There,

I've searched through the forums and tried to address this issue however can't find a solution.

My favourite radio station PBS FM 106.7 from Melbourne, Australia is recently not working in the soundtouch app, or in my presets in any of my speakers (we have 3 x 20's and 1 x 30)

When I hit the preset in the app which is saved as PBS, I now get the error message "We can't play that right now (3103)"

I followed the instructions provided to add a custom URL however now the the error message (3102).

(I can get the station playing directly from the tune in radio app if that helps the diagnostic process?)

I'd really appreciate some help with this as it's pretty much the only station we listed to! 🙂

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Vicky_W

Re: Soundtouch 20 not streaming station (PBS FM 106.7)

Hey Itstooearly, 

Sorry to hear that you are unable to listen to your favorite radio station. Let's see if we can fix this for you. Just to confirm, if the speakers are grouped, does the issue still happen? Also, I note your title of the message is 'Soundtouch 20 not streaming station (PBS FM 106.7)' can you get this to play on the 30 at all? If not, I would like to try and get this to work on the 30 and then we can try for the 20's as the steps are different for each speaker and I would not like to confuse things. 

Let's start with the steps here. We will want to update, factory reset and put the system into setting up mode. 

Let me know how you get on and if you have any questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Jacksonio
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

I've been having the same issue with pbs only on the soundtouch portable. Can stream through tune in app on my phone. Has been happening for a couple of months now and I haven't been able to troubleshoot it. 

Andy_B
Community Manager

Hey Jacksonio. Thanks for your message. To confirm, are you experiencing the same error message, 3103, within the SoundTouch app? What radio station are you having difficulties with? Have you tried any troubleshooting prior to posting? A great starting step is trying to restart your internet router and the speaker. To reset the speaker, press and hold the AUX button on the top of the speaker for 15 seconds until the display goes blank. Then, disconnect the router from power for 60 seconds, and reconnect back to test once again.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Jacksonio
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Hi 

Yes same error code and same station. Have had the same problem on two different internet connections so I will try and reset the speaker. 

Thanks 

Jacksonio
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Still no joy🤷🏻‍♂️