Highlighted
PlaceboNL
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Soundtouch 30; No sound PC after reset ST30

Dear Bose

I had my Bose ST30 working nicely on my PC Win10Pro for 6 months but i had some sound issues, where I found that the sound went off an on every 10 sec- 30 sec or so. I was connected via bluetooth as I did not get my PC sound working on the ST30 in another way prebiously

After the reset of the ST30, I still can connect to the wifi or my iphone and Win10 says my ST30 is paired, but i cannot get sound out of my PC via the ST30. When i click connect in Windows sound, it does not switch to the ST30, via which I had working the ST30 previously. All tips, like switching the BT off and on, reinstalling the BT driver, resetting the router did not help.

Please assist

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 30; No sound PC after reset ST30

Hi PlaceboNL,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with BT connectivity to your Win 10 computer.

Can we try clearing the BT pairing list on the ST30 and also on the Win 10 machine, then try to reconnect the devices?

I have a few Windows 10 computers (two laptops and a desktop) and BT connectivity can be a pain sometimes, no matter what the device is (Bose or otherwise).

Let me know if you are able to re-connect the devices and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Brandon

PlaceboNL
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Thank pyou I have sound again from my ST30 via BT

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi PlaceboNL,

I'm glad to hear that clearing the pairing list was able to resolve the issue! Thanks for the follow-up!

Regards,

-Michael