Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kewico
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Soundtouch 30 Problems Please Help!

I cannot use the spotify connect to play with my ST30.
I tried to reboot the ST, router.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Soundtouch App, Spotify App.
I tried to factory reset my ST30 but failed.
I tried to manual update my ST30 and it showed 100% updated and got stuck there over 3 hours and not yet rebooted.
I can see the ST30 through spotify app but it cannot be connected. But I can connect with other devices like TV, Macbook, Sonos etc.
In the Soundtouch App, i cannot play the spotify and the tuneIn, it just keeps loading then nothing happened.
So what can i do for the next step?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Soundtouch 30 Problems Please Help!

Author Accepted Answer selected by Kewico

Hello Kewico, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundTouch 30 speaker not allowing you to connect to Spotify. To start with, can I please ask what you mean by your SoundTouch 30 failed to factory reset, and also what phone you are using to connect to the speaker? Once you have confirmed this, please can you try the following steps: 

1)  Delete the Spotify account from your SoundTouch app and then try re-adding them.   

• In the SoundTouch app, choose Menu > Settings > Music Services
  • Select the desired music service
  • Select your account for the service (this is typically your email address or login for the service)
  • Select REMOVE ACCOUNT

2)  Delete the speaker from your app and your Bluetooth list on your phone and then re-add it. 

If you are still having issues after that, please let me know and I would love to try and help you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Author Accepted Answer selected by Kewico

Hello Kewico, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundTouch 30 speaker not allowing you to connect to Spotify. To start with, can I please ask what you mean by your SoundTouch 30 failed to factory reset, and also what phone you are using to connect to the speaker? Once you have confirmed this, please can you try the following steps: 

1)  Delete the Spotify account from your SoundTouch app and then try re-adding them.   

• In the SoundTouch app, choose Menu > Settings > Music Services
  • Select the desired music service
  • Select your account for the service (this is typically your email address or login for the service)
  • Select REMOVE ACCOUNT

2)  Delete the speaker from your app and your Bluetooth list on your phone and then re-add it. 

If you are still having issues after that, please let me know and I would love to try and help you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Kewico
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Dear Vicky,

The problem is solved. I found out that the access control of my router blocks the connection of my ST, and now i unblock it and it’s fine. Cheers 🙂