slfdgg
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

Soundtouch 30 not streaming Mix 104.1 Boston

Hello.

We usually stream Mix 104.1 in Boston but for the last two months, when we accesss it, what we're getting is 104.1 out of the Chicago area, which is a completely different station. How can we get our Soundtouch 30 to lock in and stream the correct station? It seem that Mix 104.1 is the only local station that we have this problem with.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 30 not streaming Mix 104.1 Boston

Hi there slfdgg,

Thanks for the post!  Are you selecting the station in the Internet Radio source or in TuneIn?  Can you check both to see if they are both not working or if it's just one?

Let us know so we can get this resolved.

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
slfdgg
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

Hi Brandon.

We were using the the Internet Radio search to find the station and then saved it in one of the six preset positions. We've cleared it by saving another station in the preset position and then trying to save it in another location but with the same result.

I have not tried the TuneIn option but will try it and report back.

Thanks!

Highlighted
slfdgg
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

Hi Brandon.

Using the "Tune In" feature does work correctly, so I used it to find Boston 104.1 and then saved the station to a preset. So Tune In is working as expected. However, I then tried the Internet Radio option to find and select the same station but that actually played the wrong station, one based in Chicago.

So it's the Internet Radio option that is not working correctly.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you very much for the info!

Instead of using the Internet Radio one, my recommendation would be to use the TuneIn Mix 104.1, as it is the same quality and stream at the original one you were using on Internet Radio.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brandon