Soundtouch 30 not working at all

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Soundtouch 30 not working at all

So i´ve had the speaker for about 2 years now and for a month it disconnected from wifi, when i first bought it i didn´t configurate it with the App and it worked well, now it only flashes a solid amber light and i´ve tried to restart it  to factory settings, nothing is working, when i tried to search the speaker´s wifi it doesnt show up in my phone, i also tried connecting it via ethernet and also not finding it, what am i suppose to do?

3 REPLIES

Re: Soundtouch 30 not working at all

HI Waldo_gi

Thanks for posting in the Community!  I'm sorry to hear you're  having troubles with the system, but would be happy to help!

• When you try and factory default the system, does a count down appear followed by scrolling different languages to setup the system?
  • This would confirm if the factory default worked.
  • Can you also try and update the system by connecting the speaker to a computer with a micro USB cable?  The steps can be found HERE.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Not at all, the WiFi amber light is still there

Hello Waldo_gi,

Thank you for the reply.

If the steps above mentioned by Tony were unable to resolve your issue, you would need to contact service to get this fixed.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a number will be listed for support.

Let us know how everything works after service.

Regards,

Joel