john4bez
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Soundtouch 30 will not connect to Sirius

Everytime I try to add Sirius I get the same message Sirus is not available at this time, but it works on all my other devices.  This is one of the reasons I bought this system.

Thanks

|John

10 REPLIES 10
Beast1609
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 30 will not connect to Sirius

I have used SiriusXM through the sound touch30 with no issues for over a year but it stopped working this weekend
Highlighted
cgs999
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Me too. Since the weekend it dropped SiriusXM and I get the same error....

Apparently a common problem.

BOSE... get on this!!

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

This is something that is already being investigated by engineering.  We will update as soon as we have more information, which should be soon.

Best,

Brandon

ggagup
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 15, 2017

Soundtouch 30 cannot connect to Siriusxm!!!

cgs999
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

There is now a pinned post on the Community Home page:

«Update 11/17:

We are aware of issues impacting some SoundTouch customers using the SiriusXM service. The SiriusXM third party authentication server is currently down.

This is impacting log-in and some on-demand services. We are working directly with SiriusXM on this issue and will update everyone here when we know more.»

Robertjmnyc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2017

I've had Sirius FM dropped from my Soundtouch systems continually since I bought the products two months ago (Soundbar300 and Radio/CD).  It happens daily and sometimes mutiple times a day.  I have to close the app re-open it and select Sirius FM.  Bose tech support says it's a Sirius FM problem not Bose or with the app.  Well if they Bose doesn't resolve it, I'm dropping Sirius FM and using another internet radio service.

paino2060
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 21, 2016

I still can't get Sirius on my Soundtouch 30. Has it been fixed?

Beast1609
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Mine is not working either. I have SoundTouch 20. I gave up hoping it would work after installing the update ten times.
Robertjmnyc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2017

What a joke.  I have a Wave Sound Touch and a Sound Touch 300 sound bar. Mine connects but has to be reconnected often....ONLY WITH SIRIUS!  I've called Bose and they say it's a Sirius problem, I call Sirius and they say it's a Bose problem.  I told them they need to get together and discuss this. Outrageous that you pay so much for these Bose Soundtouch products to have to go throught this sh*t!  I expected better service.