Highlighted
cmcdade80
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2017

Soundtouch 30

My phone and speaker are both on the same WiFi network but the app can’t find the speaker. It’s been working fine but now it’s no longer working. Tried removing the speaker and reconnecting, tried unplugging the speaker and back on again, turned phone off and on again. All of that and still nothing 😞
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Soundtouch 30

Hi cmcdade80,

Curiously does this issue occur on multiple devices such as multiple smartphones, tablets, or computers? Have you tried to reboot the system and well as the router by unplugging the power cord for two full minutes, then plugging both back in?

Regards,

-Michael

cmcdade80
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2017

Hi Michael,

That did the trick, weirdly my power tripped this evening which took both the router and the soundtouch down - now working, any idea what causes that?

Thanks

Chris
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi cmcdade80,

I'm glad to hear that a reboot resolved the issue! It could be that the router or the system was experiencing a hiccup, which a reboot can help resolve. Unfortunately without digging deeper we would not be able to identify the root cause.

Having said that if the issue returns, please let us know and we can dig a bit deeper to isolate the root cause! Thanks!

-Michael