David Moore
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 20, 2017

Soundtouch 300 Discontinued

Much to my shock it seems that the Soundtouch 300is going out of stock just as we are trying to get another one. For example try searching Amazon you are will see what I mean.

I suspect its an attempt to improve sales for the Soundbar 700 which has removed several key features and added something I do not want instead [Alexa).

Bose, do not abandon perfectly good products.

tIn case anyone forgot what the Soundbar 700 cannot do compared with Soundtouxh 300

1. No HDMI input

2. Cannot integrate it to my other Soundtouch products (st20 and st300 in this case), so no Play all.

3.  it wont play badk Music from my NAS and the Bose Music app wont go Landscape on an Ipad and has no Mac Version.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 Discontinued

Hi David,

Thank you for the post.

We do still manufacture and stock the SoundTouch 300 soundbar, and have it available for purchase on our website HERE.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

David Moore
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 20, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 300 Discontinued

Today we actuallly managed to get a second Soundtouch 300, it seems retailers are not stocking the units (the shop we eventually found had just 2 units left) and even an offical Bose Store in Shopping Center Sud Vienna did not sell it and tried to sell us the Soundbar 700 instead.