CharlieCruz
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jan 3, 2018

Soundtouch 300 HDMI ARC problem with Samsung UN65MU6103

Hello.

Yesterday I bought a new Soundtoch 300, I have problems with the Sound by HDMI ARC.

The two dispositives TV and Sound bar were upgrade.

The CDC is open in the TV and the bar.

When I configured the first time the Soundtouch works percfectly by HDMI ARC, but when I change to bluetooh mode of soundtouch mode of put the TV off, the configuration is missing, and never come back, I need disconnect all HDMI cables and unplugg the TV and sound bar to configure again, but the problem persist.

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sally1957
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 3, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 300 HDMI ARC problem with Samsung UN65MU6103

After a full year I STILL have Samsung BOSE 300 issues! Now after months of everything working  Well together after I did the new update it’s all screwed up again. I am in the process of unplugging and plugging back in over and over again to reset and I will have a day or two of it working good in any class right back to not being compatible. My Samsung HD TV any net will totally lose contact with everything over and over. Well together after I did the new update it’s all screwed up again. I am in the process of unplugging and plugging back in over and over again to reset and I will have a day or two it working good in any class right back to not being compatible. My Samsung HD TV AnyNet will totally lose contact with everything over and over.

If I can figure out a solution I will let you know

unfortunately I do not have one other than

try try again .

Highlighted
Nam1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2018

This is a problem that has been going on for a least a couple years now with the soundbar and connectivity using the HDMI ARC. It's shameful that Bose has not fixed this problem as of yet.

Highlighted
Sally1957
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 3, 2017

I have a Samsung HDTV . I have e found, for me, doing a REFRESH on the

ANYNET in settings on the TV

have helped regain connectivity.

Highlighted
Sally1957
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 3, 2017

I am doing a REFRESH on the TV ANYNET now that works instead of the unplug!

Highlighted
Nam1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2018

Glad to here that Sally, hope it works out  but unfortunately it may be short lived, as stated before this is and has been an ongoing problem for two years now, flawed product.