Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe B
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

Soundtouch 300 Virtually Invisibible speakers No sound

Could use some help with these speakers...

Originally had my soundbar and the sub connected to a different TV setup. I finally finished the construction and brought the system upstairs to the new area. I added the two Invisible 300 rear speakers to the setup and wired everything up yesterday. Got the TV, the soundbar and the sub up and running without any issues. The only thing I can't figure out is the rear speakers. I tried to pair them and re-run the ADAPTiQ but I don't hear anything coming from them. I tried to swap out the power source and make sure they were powered up, but I still don't hear anything. I don't see any lights on the wireless receiver either. I checked the soundtouch app and I don't see what is paired and not paired with the soundbar. I don't see where I can adjust the volumen if need be either. Basically, I have no idea if these speakers are working or not.

How can I check the indiviudual speakers are on and functioning propoperly? I ran the pairing protocol and I don't hear any tones coming from the speakers either. Wondering if I should retore factory defaults and start from scratch. Would rather not, but I will if I need to.

Joe B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Soundtouch 300 Virtually Invisibible speakers No sound

Author Accepted Answer selected by Joe B

Hi Joe B, 

Thanks for posting.

Just to confirm on the Wireless Receiver is there any LED at all? This can be seen next to the service port. 

Have you attempted to connect them back to the power outlet that they were originally set up to? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by Joe B

Hi Joe B, 

Thanks for posting.

Just to confirm on the Wireless Receiver is there any LED at all? This can be seen next to the service port. 

Have you attempted to connect them back to the power outlet that they were originally set up to? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Joe B
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

I got it.... thank you. few issues with the pairing. all set, thank you

Hector_B

Hi Joe B, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

I am glad to hear that this is now resolved. 

Have a great day. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B