Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaybo41
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 and subwoofer on the soundtouch app

Agree, it would be a nice feature add to have control over the Accoustimass & VI volume controls within the app.  I've been contemplating the VI's and a Soundtouch 20 but would like to see more development done with the app before I consider add ons at this point. 

Macavity
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 22, 2016

Agree - more control would be fine and I think, this can easily done within the app. Look here and help to push this thread forward:

Soundtouch 300 feature request

mpatt123
Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2017

Since starting this thread I have added to mine the sound touch 10 X 2 and they are great but im  in the frame of mind of everyone else we should be able to control the Accoustimass & VI volume controls bass and other features should be added

CMON bose give us what we want 😉

Bose Newbi
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

Only seem to be able to adjust invisible speakers not bass

Bose Newbi
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

Only seem to be able to adjust invisible speaks and not bass

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Bose Newbi,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been having.  Are you able to adjust the bass from the SoundTouch 300 remote?

1. On the remote control, press BASS located at the bottom of the remote. The indicators on the soundbar glow to show the current bass setting, as shown in the attached picture.

Migrated Image
       3. On the remote control, press to Volume + increase the bass. Press Volume - to decrease the bass.
      4. Press BASS. The soundbar saves your settings.

To reset the bass setting: On the remote control, press and hold BASS until the SoundTouch indicator on the soundbar blinks twice.

The bass setting resets to original factory settings.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Brandon

Bose Newbi
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

Yes, I've been doing it that way thanks but it's a pain. I control everything from my phone because it's always in my hand & it has a volume level indicator. I have no use for the remote other than this and could otherwise put it away. I understand that the base on other Bose speakers can be controlled with the app and this is one of the most expensive speakers Bose sells so...
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Bose Newbi, 

Thank you for responding. We appreciate the feedback. Being able to make this adjustment from within the app would definitely be awesome! I'll pass this on to our development team here for future consideration. 

Kind Regards

Bose Newbi
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

Thanks Brent. Could u also pass on that it would b good to be able to switch the speakers to aux input from the app. I usually only use them to play content from the TV but the other day I used them to play content from my phone. I was easy enough to turn Bluetooth on from the app but returning to TV input involved digging out the remote from the draw.
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Bose Newbi, 

Thank you for the feedback. I will gladly pass this on to our Development team on your behalf! That would indeed be a great feature! 

Kind Regards