Hox
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Soundtouch 300 remote codes

Hi

i try to connect my tv with my universal remote but it didnt works my tv is a samsung code 00060. I can go to the menu of my tv but i can't change the volume or channel for example. Could you help me

kind regards

valery

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
nimit1785
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 10, 2017

Re: Soundtouch 300 remote codes

Hi,

with setup manual, there is a procedure that you need to press + sign(if i remember correctly) before exiting setup of remote to rotate through programming of remote control and you need to check if all functions are working. There are around 60 times you can flick throuh to find proper programming of your TV.

If you are out of programming mode of remote, then you need to start procedure again.

I hope this will help you.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 remote codes

Hi Hox, 

Thank you for your inquiry. @nimit1785 is correct. The code you used tells the remote to select its internal list of codes for Samsung devices. This list will contain more internal codes that can be tested with your TV. These codes aren't selected by entering more numbers. Instead, you press volume + and then test buttons on your remote. If they don't all work, you should press volume + again, and continue to test the buttons until you find that all are working. Once you reach this point, you should press EXIT to save your changes. The goal is to find an option that successfully controls all the needed functions for your TV. If you don't remember this step, you may have gotten lucky and found that the very first code in the list worked for you.

Here are the step-by-step instructions: Programming the SoundTouch® 300 universal remote control

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards,

Brian