Highlighted
Carrolm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

Soundtouch 300 sound touch light is amber

My new soundbar 300  soundtouch light is amber.  The speaker displays within the sounds touch app, along with my two SA 5 amps powering other speakers.  However, the sound touch 300 speaker WiFi button will not depress in the app, and the soundtouch light on the sound bar itself is amber.  The WiFi light is white and I can see the sound bar speaker in the app, it will just not take WiFi button as input.  Bluetooth input/button works fine 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 sound touch light is amber

Hello @Carrolm,

Thank you for posting. Lets see if we can get this working for you. I would like you to test by performing a factory default on the system, instructions can be found HERE.

Let us know if this helps!

Kind Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Carrolm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

The problem was that I have multiple SA-5 amps in addition to the sound bar, and one or more of them had the wireless input button depressed on the app.   Once I took them off wireless, the sound bar immediaelyconnect to wireless.  So thinking they had a channel conflict. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi there Carrolm,

Interesting.  Are your SA-5s now connected via Ethernet?  Depending on how many wireless devices you already have connected, it could be overcrowding or a connected device limit on your wireless router that was causing this.

Best,

Brandon