Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerezano
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 15, 2016

Soundtouch 300 soundbar all set

I need some help regarding my soundtouch 300 few mouths ago I purchase just the soundbar 300 it was good sound but I added the bass module 300 sounds more better and few weeks later I added the surround speakers the sound is excellent but I got a different setup on my living room and I need to remove the surround speakers I know if going to loose sounds but here is my question for what I need help if I remove the surround speakers do I need to reset the soundbar or the soundbar is going to sounds exactly like in the beginning because just the soundbar sound good without everthing please let me know thank you...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Soundtouch 300 soundbar all set

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Jerezano, 

Thanks for your post! I would love to help you with this question. 

You only would need to unplug the surround speakers for the system to go back to normal. The SoundTouch 300 Soundbar will work as it did when you got it out the box, However I would recommend performing a product reset once you have removed the speakers to ensure that everything is back to how you want it to be. This can be done via: 

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

I would also recommend rerunning AdaptIQ to ensure that you get the most out of your Soundbar in your new setup. 

If you do have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hector_B

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Jerezano, 

Thanks for your post! I would love to help you with this question. 

You only would need to unplug the surround speakers for the system to go back to normal. The SoundTouch 300 Soundbar will work as it did when you got it out the box, However I would recommend performing a product reset once you have removed the speakers to ensure that everything is back to how you want it to be. This can be done via: 

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

I would also recommend rerunning AdaptIQ to ensure that you get the most out of your Soundbar in your new setup. 

If you do have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Jerezano
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 15, 2016

Thank you for the information
ctevans@windstream.net
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

Re: Soundtouch 300 sound bar - Speakers and Sub

Where can I find the wireless surround sound speakers and sub that will pair with the Soundtouch 300 Soundbar?

Tegan_M

Re: Soundtouch 300 sound bar - Speakers and Sub

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I would love to help!

For the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, the following devices are compatible as Bass and Surround Speakers.

The Bass Module 700 (Acoustimass 300), the Bass Module 500 and the Bose Surround Speakers and the Surround Speakers 700.

Overall you can have one pair of surround speakers and two of the same Bass Modules attached. 

If you have an further questions, do let us know. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!